Sunday 7 December 2008

Looking at the Front Door.


It is such a nice sunny but crisp day here in Upton Cheney that I thought I would share a photograph of the front door of the Upton Inn.
As you can see we sell Badgers Ale's here in the pub and we serve quite a lot of it.
Walking around Upton Cheney this morning I realised that there are such pretty places to photograph around the village. Unfortunately for me, after retiring, all of my decent camera equipment was returned to my employer. My current camera, whilst adequate, doest do photography of the village justice.
I have therefore added a contact link in my profile on the right of the page.
If you have any nice photographs that you would like to share please send them to me.
What's more, if you have any photographs of me that you have taken whilst I have been jet setting around the world.
Please send them in and I will share them here.

No comments: